Junior Consultant for Recruitment and Talent Management
Are you looking for the challenge? A job where you take responsibility and contribute directly to the company's success? We are looking for a Junior Consultant for Recruitment and Talent Management to be in the frontline of a team launching LIDL to Latvia. This is an extremely fast paced role where you’ll be able to continue to strengthen your administrational and organizational skills in a supportive human resources management team.
What will you do:
- Active sourcing, screening CVs, conducting phone interviews, supporting recruitment excellence and employer branding projects implementation.
- Regular communication and coordination with external service providers (training providers, accommodation, health check and insurance, etc.).
- Functioning as the point of contact for the concerns of inbound and outbound employees during their residence abroad.
- Planning and holding internal events for the inbound and outbound employees (e.g. welcome events / onboarding, exchanges of experience, etc.).
- Supporting the localisation and operational implementation of concepts of recruitment, training and development.
- Providing ad hoc administrative and organisational support for the Recruitment and Development team.
What will you need:
- Academic degree.
- At least 1 year experience in related fields: HR Assistance, Customer Service, EU mobility programs coordination, training and development programs administration, etc.
- Fluent Latvian and English skills, other languages (German, Russian) would be a merit.
- Very good communication skills (including interpersonal, intercultural, presentation skills).
- Strong Administration skills essential, attentiveness when working with documentation.
- Efficiency working in teamwork as well as individually, flexibility and problem coping skills.
- Efficiency in standard Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize your workload and multi-task in a busy, varied role.
- Mobility for a training abroad.
What do we offer:
An international, dynamic and friendly working environment, initial training abroad, close mentorship from an experienced team member from the start and on-going, unique opportunity to make your personal input to new country opening progress, brilliant possibilities to take on more responsibility and long term international career prospects, company events for employees and their dependents.
Interested? Please sed your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.